3. Match the parts of the sentences:
|Moscow London the Urals New York Berlin||to be situated in||centre of Russia Britain Russia Germany America|
|forests rivers old cities the Krasnoyarsk territory Russia||to be rich in||sights naturals resources mushrooms and berries talents fish|
|mammals fish people the English the Russians||to inhabit||lakes and rivers towns Russia the Earth Britain|
4. Answer the questions:
1. What is the Krasnoyarsk territory rich in?
2. What is the climate like here?
3. What natural resources does the Krasnoyarsk territory have?
4. What species of mammals live in the Krasnoyarsk territory?
5. What can be independent? What does it EXERCISES. 3. Match the parts of the sentences: mean for you?
5. Complete the diagram: